Health and safety procedure
Check-in/Check-out, security distances in the hotel
- We have implemented the sanitary measures recommended by the National Public Health Agency.
- We have appointed a health protocol manager to ensure good practice.
- We follow barrier gestures throughout the hotel, as well as hygiene standards and safety distances, with floor markings at reception.
- Our staff is equipped with masks, gloves and hydro-alcoholic gel.
- We have hydro-alcoholic gel and masks at your disposal.
- Our staff are trained in these new measures.
- Your invoice can be sent to you by e-mail during your stay, for you to check, so that you can also reduce your time at reception at the end of your stay.
- We carry out thorough and frequent cleaning of common areas, including handles, switches, room keys and desks.
All rooms and bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant detergents between each guest, and only on request during a guest's stay. The training of our cleaning staff has been reinforced.
- Cleaning materials are changed between rooms, including microfibre cloths and wipes.
- All linen and room amenities are changed systematically between each guest.
During this particular period, we are setting up a delivery system with our partner restaurants.
You can therefore dine on your room's terrace in complete peace of mind.